giovedì 20 settembre 2012

Better connected, still in Addis...until tomorrow


Nowadays in Ethiopia it is possible to have mobile internet connection by usb modem. I do not know if it works nicely in the field, I hope. I just reactivated my old device here in Addis. I am still here, finishing the very last things. Today I'll meet for the last time the other members of the team who are in Ethiopia and tomorrow I'll fly to Arba Minch. In principle the two Ethiopian PhD researchers were supposed to come with me. We just came to know that they have to wait until their contracts are done before they start the first fieldtrip. This will hopefully be at the beginning of ocbober. This is the period in which also the German PhD candidate comes. She signed the contract yeasterday.

More from Arba Minch!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento