sabato 23 giugno 2012

Starting a project means revising what has been planned to make it real!

Dealing with research contracts, how to apply for childcare benefits, still working in the equiments. This Bayso Haro project is complex, but we'll make it. German precision is having a nice effect on me that I am so imprecise and give things for granted. After the end of my job in the private sector last thursday, I feel like I have to review everything I have done so far, revise towards feasebility and well management of money with an eye to the needs. One of us, for example, need to go earlier to the field to demonstrate that he is working on this project for his PhD and jusfify the abandon of his previous PhD project (thank you immesely Endash for having chosen us!). No problem, it is a matter of planning and explaining. The ideal was to fo fieldwork together, at least those working on Bayso and those working on Haro, but if there are such vital needs, we have to compensate, well planning and execute with no hurt. I am working at that but...it is weekend, the first weekend with no job as an helpdesk after ten months. I will come back on monday well recharged after a nice and well deserved rest.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento